Last Updated: March 14, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, address, email address, profile picture, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender), as well as other information you directly give us on our Service (including, without limitation, your delivery address and information about and photos of items you wish to be delivered to you). If you register or log into your Account using a third party authenticator, such as your Facebook login, you authorize us to access certain account information from the third party authenticator service, such as your public profile (consistent with your privacy settings on the third party site), email address, gender, birthday, current city, etc.Certain features of the Service may ask for additional information (such as for age verification when purchasing age-restricted products). By providing us with this information, you are consenting to its use in accordance with this Policy and any additional notices posted with the request for such information.
Additional Information from Pilots. Some users of the Service may become delivery drivers (“Pilots”) for us. Those users will also be asked to provide, and use of the Service as a Pilot may be contingent on providing their mailing address, residential address, a picture of their drivers’ license (including all personal information included thereon), a picture of their automobile insurance card (including all personal information included thereon), license plate number, make, model and year of the vehicle they will use, birth date or other biographical information.
Location Information. Usersof the Service who become Pilots will be asked to automatically provide us location information from their device. This location information will include longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates. If a Pilot does not agree to this collection, they can change the privacy preferences on their device, but the app may not function properly or may be disabled.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Service.
Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your use of the Service, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies and other Technologies.On our website, may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service.
In addition to Cookies, we may use or allow other identification technologies on the Service. For example, “Pixel tags” are small blocks of code installed on (or called by) a webpage, app, or advertisement which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, including for example: device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited, time of visit, referring website, IP address, and other similar information. Pixels provide the means by which third parties can set and read browser cookies from a domain that they do not themselves operate and collect information about visitors to that domain, typically with the permission of the domain owner. “Software Development Kits” (also called SDKs) function like pixels and cookies, but operate in the mobile app context where pixels and cookies cannot always function. We may use Pixel Tags, SDKs and other technologies throughout the Service.
This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
· operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
· facilitate communications between you and your Pilot, or if you are a Pilot, between you and the delivery order recipient.
· process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
· respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
· send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
· link or combine user information with other personal information.
· protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· evaluate qualifications of a prospective Pilot (including through background checks, age and account verifications);
· perform age verification for age-restricted products and Pilot services related to those products; and
· provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information:
· With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
· With Pilots, or if you are a Pilot, with delivery order recipients, to facilitate the services requested on the Service. For example, we may share your name, photo, photos of items requested for delivery, address and, if a Pilot, location, license plate and other information about your automobile.
· With third party age verification providers if you order or sign up to deliver certain age-restricted products;
· For Pilots, we may also share your information (a) if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, including any accident, involving you, (b) to enforce the terms of our terms of service or any other agreement with you, (c) if it is required in our sole discretion by applicable law or regulation or to protect the safety, rights, property of us or any third party; (d) to prevent fraud and stop activity which is or may be illegal, unethical or actionable; (e) with third party background check, payment, identity and age verification providers.
· When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
· We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We use third party payment processors, including but not limited to Stipe, Plaid and Payable, to process financial payments for certain services. When you make or receive payments through our service and/or obtain certain products or services, we may transfer certain Information (including personally identifying information) to these payment processors for the sole purpose of facilitating the transaction, such as your name, address, and credit card information, which will be transmitted to, stored and processed by these third party payment processors. If you are a Pilot, we may (in addition to the foregoing information) transmit your birthday, last 4 digits of your social security number and bank account information for the foregoing purposes as well as for account verification, identity verification, background checking, tax purposes or similar financial and risk prevention purposes. All information transmitted to third party payment processors is encrypted through standard SSL encryption.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. Users must be 18 years old or older to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from a child, or done so without parental consent, we will promptly delete the information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third party’s privacy policies.
LOCATION OF SERVERS
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Attn: Privacy Inquiries
205 S Kings Dr Unit 309
Charlotte, NC 28204